film dump / fall

02 January 2020


the goal was to use up a whole roll (37 shots) of 35mm film in a single day – the challenge was keeping my eye looking at the beauty that has become so deliciously ordinary and routine for me. it took 72 instead of 24, but 3 days later, i sent the film roll to the printers.

its taken a *bit* longer then expected to get these up here, but here they are. and they each tell of microcosms of this metropolis that i simply love, and extravagantly care for, all at once. 








“…quite simply, I was in love with New York. I do not mean "love" in any colloquial way, I mean that I was in love with the city, the way you love the first person who ever touches you and you never love anyone quite that way again." 
–jdidion 




























No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs